TOGIVE stands for the creation Digital Education Cooperation Programme designed to jointly manage the Open Government Digital Education Platform (OGDEP) for the provision of Open Government MOOCs, promoting LAC convergence with EU developments in higher education.
- Creation and/or improvement of Digital Education Departments in the consortium Latin American HEIs to expand the use of ICTs and Open Educational Resources.
- Joint development, recording and delivery of an Open Government MOOC in each consortium HEI, created through a sound international analysis and interchange of knowledge between LAC & EU open government international experts.
- Creation of a mutually beneficial and lasting LAC-EU HEIs partnership that will enable a Digital Education Cooperation Programme designed to jointly manage the Open Government Digital Education Platform (OGDEP) for the provision of Open Government MOOCs promoting LAC convergence with EU developments in higher education, increasing the quality of MOOCs contents, learning experience and intercultural awareness.
- Develop opportunities for international cooperation at regional (LAC) level fostering new forms of regional partnerships, synergies and exchanges across disciplines and faculties of LAC HEIs, internationalizing curricula and paving the way for new forms of partnerships.
- Development of new tools for the exchange of good “digital” practices among Latin American and European universities. These tools, hosted in the Open Government Digital Education Platform (OGDEP), will help consortium HEIs to overcome the systemic obstacles that exists in MOOCs delivery such as “quality assurance”, “student assessment and recognition” as well as funding.
- Promotion of good governance: support to public-sector management for better service delivery and for governance actors and processes at local level (each consortium country) and sectorial level (HEIs) through the provision of Open Government MOOC.